Steven Spielberg Week
Raiders of the Lost Ark, 1981
Cinematography: Douglas Slocombe
Moby - Flower [3:27]
- It will be the first game since Mario 3 to feature all four characters- Mario, Green Mario, Lady Mario and Mushroomheaded Mario.
- The first game to be released simultaneously on Wii U, 3DS, iPhone and Sega Genesis.
- Clear pipes are featured in two different levels. They give Mario the ability to smoke clear tobacco.
- A new power-up called the “Catsuit” will allow Mario to defeat his arch nemesis: Batman.
- The first Mario game ever not to contain goombas.
- The first Mario game to accept voice commands instead of a direction pad or joystick.
- Contains Lara Croft as an unlockable character.
- Developed under the working titles “Mario World 3: Return to Subcon” and “MariYOLO”.
- The story is a retelling of Alice in Wonderland featuring Wiggler as the caterpillar, Hammer Bros as Tweedle-dee and Tweedle-dum and Lakitu as Alice.
- The first 500 copies sold come with hallucinogenic mushrooms.
- The last project of famous artist Moebius, who designed Bowser’s new car.
- Takes place in the abandoned kingdom of Mushroom Hill, where the enemies are all incarnated aspects of Mario’s damaged psyche.
- Banned in Canada for “Ideological Heresy”.
- Features a soundtrack by One Direction.
Rob Ford Needs to Step Down
Update: Rob Ford has commented on today’s revelations by saying: “I wish I could come out and defend myself. Unfortunately I can’t it’s before the courts. That’s all I can say. I have no reason to resign.” Reporters yelled questions at him about whether he lied to the people of Toronto, but the mayor just walked away.
Early this morning, a line of reporters with microphones and cameras waited outside of Rob Ford’s house. When Rob Ford emerged from his suburban cave, he was immediately bombarded with questions about whether or not he is at the center of a drug-related police investigation, along with questions about his relationship with Alexander Lisi, a man who is known as Rob Ford’s driver, close friend, and an alleged drug dealer with a history of domestic abuse. Unfortunately, Rob Ford didn’t take the questions gracefully and ended up screaming and yelling, “Get off my property! What don’t you understand? Get off my property, partner!” at the reporters who, undoubtedly, are only asking the questions that are on every Torontonian’s mind right now.
This morning’s scrum was the result of the Toronto police released a 474-page document—with a lot of the presumably juicy stuff blacked out and redacted to avoid implicating those who are currently innocent—detailing results of a surveillance operation that clearly targeted Rob Ford and Alexander Lisi. The police dubbed their municipal spy mission “Project Brazen 2,” which I like to believe was inspired by the unbelievably bold and inappropriate behavior Toronto’s mayor appears to believe he can get away with.
I didn’t expect a major bombshell to come out of today’s release, given that an investigation is still underway and given that Ford has been gleefully avoiding the issue ofwhether or not he’s a crack user by decorating his office like a haunted house. I was very wrong. Shortly after the document was released, Toronto Police Chief Bill Blair vindicated what Gawker and the Toronto Star have been claiming since May—much to the ire of Ford and his legion of largely suburban political supporters. Blair held a press conference where he admitted that yes, the crack video exists, and yes, Rob Ford is indisputably pictured in it with a crack pipe in his hands.
Violence Against Native Women is Not Traditional: Whisper at Ted x ABQWomen
I want every white person to look at this and understand, “Sexy Indian” costumes are detrimental.
That hypersexualizing our sacred garb is detrimental.
That for Native women the fear isn’t, ‘if’, it’s ‘when’
For the of the gods, trust and believe that is the reality we must live with and by doing the above, you are only making it worse.
This is super fucking important and tonight is Halloween and if your costume choice is hurting people then you should choose not to do it.
— These Inconvenient Fireworks by mdasch & everydayslike (via lamouratous)
- iloveryanstiles said:Hey Dan i'm molly i'm 15 I listen to your podcast. it's pretty epic and strange... but love it none the less. My question is random but still I feel curious and it does say ask you anything. what are your thoughts on miley cyrus?
I don’t know a lot about her. I know her Dad is a country singer and that she’s a pop singer. I know that whenever she does anything in public, old...
"i dont like short hair on girls" yeah well i dont like short dicks on guys but here u are